Ice-T, CoCo step out together after photo scandal
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Ice still loves CoCo.
Just days after a very public outburst over wife CoCo Austin's PDA-packed pictures with another man, Ice-T is ready to forgive, forget, and move on. On Monday, the rapper and "Law & Order: SVU" actor, 54, reunited with his glamour model spouse, 33, in New York, where they hit up an event at the Last Rites Gallery. To see a photo from their night out, click here.
Wearing matching black outfits -- complete with matching leather jackets -- the Ice Loves CoCo stars put up a united front as they happily posed together for photographers.
Incidentally, posing for the camera is what got Austin in trouble with her husband in the first place. On Friday, Dec. 8, the married model surfaced in a series of affectionate Instagram snapshots with rapper AP.9 in Vegas, where she is currently starring in the burlesque revue Peepshow. (Austin made her debut earlier this month, replacing former headliner and fellow blonde bombshell Holly Madison, who is nearly seven months pregnant with her first child.)
The photos, which have since been deleted, show Austin cozing up to AP.9 as he kisses her cheek and buries his face in her neck. Not surprisingly, Ice-T (born Tracy Marrow) was less than thrilled to see his wife of 11 years with another man.
"Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste," he tweeted Dec. 8. "She's made me look and feel like s--t."
Austin initially tried to downplay the incident but later issued a remorseful mea culpa on Twitter: "Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband," she shared. "However the pics were the only thing that happened."
"I feel so sad. The bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset," she added. "There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby & to everyone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite