Inside Denise Richards and Ali Landry's Hollywood Moms' Club!
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: shaRRp/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures15 of 17
- Photo: PNP/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Girls' night in!
While most moms have one or two go-to gals they ask for advice, Alison Sweeney and Ali Landry have an entire supper club to turn to. Every month, the "Biggest Loser" host, 34, and the former Miss USA, 38, gather pals including Denise Richards, Candace Cameron Bure, Kyle Richards, Brooke Burke, and Lisa Rinna, among others, to trade tips over a potluck dinner.
"Women just get so busy and overwhelmed with responsibilities. You need both time with friends and yourself to unwind and relax," Sweeney, a mom-of-two, tells Us. "When we got some girls together, we found out how much we all have in common even though we come from really different backgrounds."
"We talk about everything, too," adds Landry, who is expecting her second child in October. "The advice is so good, I take notes! It's also inspired us to take to Twitter and ask our followers what they're thinking."
The discussions, which cover everything from who has the best under-eye circle remedy to quick and easy appetizer recipes, really are so good that TV Guide Network has been taping the group for an upcoming show, "Hollywood Moms' Club," which airs in November.
"It's a hybrid of a talk show, but some reality as well," says Landry. "People can get a glimpse into our lives and in our homes. We want to relate to women because at the end of the day, we all talk about the same things around the dinner table."
And besides a touch of tinseltown glitz (Denise Richards once came straight from an awards show in a red-carpet gown -- and Uggs!), fans can expect solid advice on all womanly matters, plus special guest appearances and experts.
Tell Us: Will you be turning into Hollywood Moms' Club?
For more exclusive interviews with Hollywood moms, check out the 17-page special on "Raising Kids in Hollywood" in the new Us Weekly -- on stands now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite