Is Kelly Bensimon Dating Madonna's Ex?
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: .6 of 16
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kelly Bensimon/Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.12 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
By Molly McGonigle, reporting by Paris Hampton
Kelly Bensimon has faced her fair share of gossip and girl drama after filming "The Real Housewives of New York City" for the past few years. And now, after all sorts of buzz that she's hooked up with Madonna's ex, and Lourdes' dad, Carlos Leon, she caught up with Wonderwall at the Jill Stuart Fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week to shoot down the rumors.
"He's such a nice person, but we're not dating. I'm casting for 'I Can Make You Hot,'" she explains, referring to her next foray into television. "People saw me with him, so they think I'm dating Carlos."
The TV project is one where Bensimon will work with a group of people to transform ugly ducklings into hot reality TV stars.
In forming the team of "hot"-makers, she ended up meeting Carlos Leon, who she, coincidentally, thinks "is so hot."
"He told me he was a trainer and a dancer," Bensimon explains of Leon's involvement. "And we were talking and I was like, 'Oh my god, you would be great!'"
But just because she isn't romantically together with Leon doesn't mean she isn't looking for that someone special.
"I'm looking for someone who is really down to earth because I have girls," Bensimon said about what she wants in a man. "I'm looking for someone with a tremendous amount of integrity and honesty. .... I don't need a boy toy. I don't need some gazillionaire. I just want someone that wants to be in my life and have a great time with what I'm doing."
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite