Is Kelly Bensimon Dating Madonna's Ex?
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: .6 of 16
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kelly Bensimon/Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.12 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight Lineup
By Molly McGonigle, reporting by Paris Hampton
Kelly Bensimon has faced her fair share of gossip and girl drama after filming "The Real Housewives of New York City" for the past few years. And now, after all sorts of buzz that she's hooked up with Madonna's ex, and Lourdes' dad, Carlos Leon, she caught up with Wonderwall at the Jill Stuart Fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week to shoot down the rumors.
"He's such a nice person, but we're not dating. I'm casting for 'I Can Make You Hot,'" she explains, referring to her next foray into television. "People saw me with him, so they think I'm dating Carlos."
The TV project is one where Bensimon will work with a group of people to transform ugly ducklings into hot reality TV stars.
In forming the team of "hot"-makers, she ended up meeting Carlos Leon, who she, coincidentally, thinks "is so hot."
"He told me he was a trainer and a dancer," Bensimon explains of Leon's involvement. "And we were talking and I was like, 'Oh my god, you would be great!'"
But just because she isn't romantically together with Leon doesn't mean she isn't looking for that someone special.
"I'm looking for someone who is really down to earth because I have girls," Bensimon said about what she wants in a man. "I'm looking for someone with a tremendous amount of integrity and honesty. .... I don't need a boy toy. I don't need some gazillionaire. I just want someone that wants to be in my life and have a great time with what I'm doing."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite