Is Kelly Bensimon Dating Madonna's Ex?
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: .6 of 16
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kelly Bensimon/Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.12 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
By Molly McGonigle, reporting by Paris Hampton
Kelly Bensimon has faced her fair share of gossip and girl drama after filming "The Real Housewives of New York City" for the past few years. And now, after all sorts of buzz that she's hooked up with Madonna's ex, and Lourdes' dad, Carlos Leon, she caught up with Wonderwall at the Jill Stuart Fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week to shoot down the rumors.
"He's such a nice person, but we're not dating. I'm casting for 'I Can Make You Hot,'" she explains, referring to her next foray into television. "People saw me with him, so they think I'm dating Carlos."
The TV project is one where Bensimon will work with a group of people to transform ugly ducklings into hot reality TV stars.
In forming the team of "hot"-makers, she ended up meeting Carlos Leon, who she, coincidentally, thinks "is so hot."
"He told me he was a trainer and a dancer," Bensimon explains of Leon's involvement. "And we were talking and I was like, 'Oh my god, you would be great!'"
But just because she isn't romantically together with Leon doesn't mean she isn't looking for that someone special.
"I'm looking for someone who is really down to earth because I have girls," Bensimon said about what she wants in a man. "I'm looking for someone with a tremendous amount of integrity and honesty. .... I don't need a boy toy. I don't need some gazillionaire. I just want someone that wants to be in my life and have a great time with what I'm doing."
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite