Is Kelly Bensimon Dating Madonna's Ex?
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: .6 of 16
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kelly Bensimon/Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.12 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- Bazinga! 'Big Bang Theory' writers hit Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:56 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's Sister
By Molly McGonigle, reporting by Paris Hampton
Kelly Bensimon has faced her fair share of gossip and girl drama after filming "The Real Housewives of New York City" for the past few years. And now, after all sorts of buzz that she's hooked up with Madonna's ex, and Lourdes' dad, Carlos Leon, she caught up with Wonderwall at the Jill Stuart Fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week to shoot down the rumors.
"He's such a nice person, but we're not dating. I'm casting for 'I Can Make You Hot,'" she explains, referring to her next foray into television. "People saw me with him, so they think I'm dating Carlos."
The TV project is one where Bensimon will work with a group of people to transform ugly ducklings into hot reality TV stars.
In forming the team of "hot"-makers, she ended up meeting Carlos Leon, who she, coincidentally, thinks "is so hot."
"He told me he was a trainer and a dancer," Bensimon explains of Leon's involvement. "And we were talking and I was like, 'Oh my god, you would be great!'"
But just because she isn't romantically together with Leon doesn't mean she isn't looking for that someone special.
"I'm looking for someone who is really down to earth because I have girls," Bensimon said about what she wants in a man. "I'm looking for someone with a tremendous amount of integrity and honesty. .... I don't need a boy toy. I don't need some gazillionaire. I just want someone that wants to be in my life and have a great time with what I'm doing."
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite