Is Kelly Bensimon Dating Madonna's Ex?
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: .6 of 16
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kelly Bensimon/Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.12 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Molly McGonigle, reporting by Paris Hampton
Kelly Bensimon has faced her fair share of gossip and girl drama after filming "The Real Housewives of New York City" for the past few years. And now, after all sorts of buzz that she's hooked up with Madonna's ex, and Lourdes' dad, Carlos Leon, she caught up with Wonderwall at the Jill Stuart Fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week to shoot down the rumors.
"He's such a nice person, but we're not dating. I'm casting for 'I Can Make You Hot,'" she explains, referring to her next foray into television. "People saw me with him, so they think I'm dating Carlos."
The TV project is one where Bensimon will work with a group of people to transform ugly ducklings into hot reality TV stars.
In forming the team of "hot"-makers, she ended up meeting Carlos Leon, who she, coincidentally, thinks "is so hot."
"He told me he was a trainer and a dancer," Bensimon explains of Leon's involvement. "And we were talking and I was like, 'Oh my god, you would be great!'"
But just because she isn't romantically together with Leon doesn't mean she isn't looking for that someone special.
"I'm looking for someone who is really down to earth because I have girls," Bensimon said about what she wants in a man. "I'm looking for someone with a tremendous amount of integrity and honesty. .... I don't need a boy toy. I don't need some gazillionaire. I just want someone that wants to be in my life and have a great time with what I'm doing."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite