- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Smith, Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
By Kat Giantis
Other than an occasional PDA interlude, Lea Michele prefers to keep her relationship with actor-beau Theo Stockman under-the-radar. But she got the rumor mill cranking with engagement speculation when she stepped out over the weekend with a suspicious bauble on her all-important digit.
RELATED: Lea gets nekkid for Marie Claire
On Sunday, the "Glee" belter was snapped sporting a simple band on her ring finger while out to dinner with her parents at Los Angeles eatery Katsuya (they were celebrating her mom's birthday).
Not along on the family's night out: Stockman, who is currently appearing on Broadway in the Green Day musical "American Idiot."
"I'm a relationship girl," the L.A.-based Lea, 24, recently told Glamour of her squeeze of about a year. "I would rather be long-distance with him than not have a relationship at all."
So, is Lea, 24, ready to commit to a bi-coastal lifestyle with Stockman?
Better not get hopes up for a special wedding-themed episode of "Glee," perhaps with Rachel Berry dancing around in a white dress while singing "Get Me to the Church on Time" (not that we've thought about it or anything).
"There is zero truth to this," the starlet's rep tells Wonderwall of the engagement chatter. "Completely false."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite