Is Rachel Zoe having a boy?
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse Lawsuit
By Molly McGonigle
RELATED: Zoe's style profile
One source says, "They found out they were having a boy this past week" and that Zoe is about 18 weeks along in her pregnancy.
RELATED: New York Fashion Week Cheat Sheet
According to People.com, at the Council of Fashion Designers of America and Vogue Fashion Fund fashion show in L.A., Zoe told reporters, "I'm feeling great," when a reporter asked if she wanted to talk about the pregnancy rumors.
RELATED: Political campaign style
Other attendees at the LA fashion event said Nicole Richie and Zoe talked babies all night. And most notable, Zoe abstained from any alcoholic drinks during the entire night.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite