Is the Jimmy Kimmel/Sarah Silverman sex tape for real?
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: RD / Longendyke/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Seth Rogen Teams With Adam McKay, Ben Schwartz For Untitled ComedyMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 10:14:00 AM
- DreamWorks Studios Hires Lyndsay Harding as New CFOMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 10:01:00 AM
- Chris Rock Comedy 'Top Five' Gets December Release DateMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 9:56:00 AM
- Lionsgate Acquire's YouTube Star Film 'The SMOSH Movie'MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Brenton Thwaites, Margot Robbie to Be Honored at Australians in Film GalaMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Teams With Adam McKay, Ben Schwartz For Untitled Comedy
By Dana Flax
Summon your Cyber Nanny! It's yet another celebrity sex tape alert.
Oh No They Didn't is currently reporting that a sex tape featuring Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel will soon be released.
Silverman and Kimmel allegedly recorded a 15-minute-long romp during a romantic getaway a few years ago, and a lucky hotel employee who found their abandoned camera is shopping the tape around the media.
However, something smells fishy to us, considering the pair's fondness for viral video gags. Plus, we've assumed a collective state of denial considering how icky it sounds.
On the other hand, the two are no longer together (and Silverman is currently dating the inconsiderate cell phone man from those commercials), so it could be possible that this alleged souvenir from their relationship is authentic.
What do you think, is it real, or is it *real* like Jimmy's steamy tryst with Ben Affleck?
And more importantly, could you even conjure the curiosity to watch it?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite