Is the Jimmy Kimmel/Sarah Silverman sex tape for real?
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: RD / Longendyke/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
By Dana Flax
Summon your Cyber Nanny! It's yet another celebrity sex tape alert.
Oh No They Didn't is currently reporting that a sex tape featuring Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel will soon be released.
Silverman and Kimmel allegedly recorded a 15-minute-long romp during a romantic getaway a few years ago, and a lucky hotel employee who found their abandoned camera is shopping the tape around the media.
However, something smells fishy to us, considering the pair's fondness for viral video gags. Plus, we've assumed a collective state of denial considering how icky it sounds.
On the other hand, the two are no longer together (and Silverman is currently dating the inconsiderate cell phone man from those commercials), so it could be possible that this alleged souvenir from their relationship is authentic.
What do you think, is it real, or is it *real* like Jimmy's steamy tryst with Ben Affleck?
And more importantly, could you even conjure the curiosity to watch it?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite