It's a Boy for 'Always Sunny' Stars
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Opens No. 1 in First Nine Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:04:53 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope Yet
Entertainment Tonight -- "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" co-creator/star Charlie Day and his wife, co-star Mary Elizabeth Ellis, have welcomed a baby boy just in time for Christmas.
People.com reports that Russell Wallace Day was born at 7:59 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 15 in Los Angeles, weighing in at 7 lbs., 13 oz. and measuring 21.5 inches long. The boy's first name comes from Ellis's side of the family and also honors a departed friend, while the middle name comes from Day's family.
"We are overjoyed and overwhelmed at the amount of love that ushered our baby into the world," the couple tells People.
Day and Ellis were married in March 2006.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Get out the vote
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite