It's a Boy for Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray Talk Taking a Comic Book Store Stand-Up Show to Comedy CentralMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:06:00 PM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&a
Congratulations are in order for Brandon Routh, star of the new CBS comedy "Partners!"
The actor, 32, and his wife Courtney Ford, 34, welcomed their first son, Leo James, on August 10, a rep for the couple confirms to E! News. The newborn weighed 8 lbs. and measured 20.5 inches. James is also Brandon's middle name.
Ford, best known for her roles on "True Blood," "Dexter" and "Parenthood," married Routh in November 27 at the 3,000-acre Santa Barbara-area El Capitan Ranch of movie producers Jon and Mindy Peters. Guests included Routh's "Superman Returns" costar Kate Bosworth and director Bryan Singer.
Routh and Ford met four years earlier in 2003, when Ford attended her brother's rehearsal dinner at at Lucky Strike in L.A.; Routh, a former model, worked at the bowling hotspot as a bartender.
Routh's new series, "Partners," also stars Sophia Bush, 30, Michael Urie, 32, and David Krumholtz, 34. It premieres September 24 at 8:30 p.m. EST on CBS.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite