Ivanka Trump shares adorable photos of newborn son
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: INI/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/.2 of 8
- Photo: Twitter3 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: BB/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Precious baby boy! Since welcoming her second child, son Joseph Frederick Kushner, with husband Jared Kushner on Oct. 14, proud mom Ivanka Trump has been sharing photos of her beautiful family on Instagram. The 31-year-old businesswoman has been documenting her baby boy's milestones and quality bonding time with his dad and big sister, Arabella.
On Oct. 23, Trump posted a adorable photo of herself cradling baby Joseph and giving him a kiss on the head. "One week old," she captioned the snapshot. "Thanks to all of you for your kind words and best wishes." In the photo, Trump looks glamorous in a black dress and matching hat, while her son wears a white gown that resembles the christening robe Kate Middleton and Prince William's son Prince George wore at his baptism on Oct. 23. (Trump was most likely celebrating Joseph's bris, a tradition Jewish circumcision ceremony that is held when the baby boy is eight days old.)
Earlier in the week, the "Celebrity Apprentice" mentor shared a photo of 2-year-old daughter Arabella playing doctor at Joseph's first doctor's appointment. She also posted a sweet snapshot of the tiny tot cradling her baby brother while sitting in a chair with the caption: "Arabella is such a proud big sister!"
Dad Kushner, the chairman of Observer Media Group, also earned some praise on Instagram from his wife. Trump took a photo of her husband lying in bed with baby Joseph sleeping on his chest. "Jared hasn't lost his touch with a newborn," she wrote. "I'm so in love with these two boys!"
Three days after her son's birth, Trump tweeted, "Whoever said sleep when the baby sleeps never had a baby and a toddler!" But she seems to be adjusting quickly to being a mom of two. The following day she wrote, "Having a baby is definitely easier the second time around. #Iknowhowtoswaddle."
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite