Ivanka Trump shares adorable photos of newborn son
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: INI/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/.2 of 8
- Photo: Twitter3 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: BB/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
Precious baby boy! Since welcoming her second child, son Joseph Frederick Kushner, with husband Jared Kushner on Oct. 14, proud mom Ivanka Trump has been sharing photos of her beautiful family on Instagram. The 31-year-old businesswoman has been documenting her baby boy's milestones and quality bonding time with his dad and big sister, Arabella.
On Oct. 23, Trump posted a adorable photo of herself cradling baby Joseph and giving him a kiss on the head. "One week old," she captioned the snapshot. "Thanks to all of you for your kind words and best wishes." In the photo, Trump looks glamorous in a black dress and matching hat, while her son wears a white gown that resembles the christening robe Kate Middleton and Prince William's son Prince George wore at his baptism on Oct. 23. (Trump was most likely celebrating Joseph's bris, a tradition Jewish circumcision ceremony that is held when the baby boy is eight days old.)
Earlier in the week, the "Celebrity Apprentice" mentor shared a photo of 2-year-old daughter Arabella playing doctor at Joseph's first doctor's appointment. She also posted a sweet snapshot of the tiny tot cradling her baby brother while sitting in a chair with the caption: "Arabella is such a proud big sister!"
Dad Kushner, the chairman of Observer Media Group, also earned some praise on Instagram from his wife. Trump took a photo of her husband lying in bed with baby Joseph sleeping on his chest. "Jared hasn't lost his touch with a newborn," she wrote. "I'm so in love with these two boys!"
Three days after her son's birth, Trump tweeted, "Whoever said sleep when the baby sleeps never had a baby and a toddler!" But she seems to be adjusting quickly to being a mom of two. The following day she wrote, "Having a baby is definitely easier the second time around. #Iknowhowtoswaddle."
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite