Ivanka Trump shares adorable photos of newborn son
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: INI/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/.2 of 8
- Photo: Twitter3 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: BB/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Precious baby boy! Since welcoming her second child, son Joseph Frederick Kushner, with husband Jared Kushner on Oct. 14, proud mom Ivanka Trump has been sharing photos of her beautiful family on Instagram. The 31-year-old businesswoman has been documenting her baby boy's milestones and quality bonding time with his dad and big sister, Arabella.
On Oct. 23, Trump posted a adorable photo of herself cradling baby Joseph and giving him a kiss on the head. "One week old," she captioned the snapshot. "Thanks to all of you for your kind words and best wishes." In the photo, Trump looks glamorous in a black dress and matching hat, while her son wears a white gown that resembles the christening robe Kate Middleton and Prince William's son Prince George wore at his baptism on Oct. 23. (Trump was most likely celebrating Joseph's bris, a tradition Jewish circumcision ceremony that is held when the baby boy is eight days old.)
Earlier in the week, the "Celebrity Apprentice" mentor shared a photo of 2-year-old daughter Arabella playing doctor at Joseph's first doctor's appointment. She also posted a sweet snapshot of the tiny tot cradling her baby brother while sitting in a chair with the caption: "Arabella is such a proud big sister!"
Dad Kushner, the chairman of Observer Media Group, also earned some praise on Instagram from his wife. Trump took a photo of her husband lying in bed with baby Joseph sleeping on his chest. "Jared hasn't lost his touch with a newborn," she wrote. "I'm so in love with these two boys!"
Three days after her son's birth, Trump tweeted, "Whoever said sleep when the baby sleeps never had a baby and a toddler!" But she seems to be adjusting quickly to being a mom of two. The following day she wrote, "Having a baby is definitely easier the second time around. #Iknowhowtoswaddle."
Where Are They?
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite