Ivanka Trump shares adorable photos of newborn son
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: INI/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/.2 of 8
- Photo: Twitter3 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: BB/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Precious baby boy! Since welcoming her second child, son Joseph Frederick Kushner, with husband Jared Kushner on Oct. 14, proud mom Ivanka Trump has been sharing photos of her beautiful family on Instagram. The 31-year-old businesswoman has been documenting her baby boy's milestones and quality bonding time with his dad and big sister, Arabella.
On Oct. 23, Trump posted a adorable photo of herself cradling baby Joseph and giving him a kiss on the head. "One week old," she captioned the snapshot. "Thanks to all of you for your kind words and best wishes." In the photo, Trump looks glamorous in a black dress and matching hat, while her son wears a white gown that resembles the christening robe Kate Middleton and Prince William's son Prince George wore at his baptism on Oct. 23. (Trump was most likely celebrating Joseph's bris, a tradition Jewish circumcision ceremony that is held when the baby boy is eight days old.)
Earlier in the week, the "Celebrity Apprentice" mentor shared a photo of 2-year-old daughter Arabella playing doctor at Joseph's first doctor's appointment. She also posted a sweet snapshot of the tiny tot cradling her baby brother while sitting in a chair with the caption: "Arabella is such a proud big sister!"
Dad Kushner, the chairman of Observer Media Group, also earned some praise on Instagram from his wife. Trump took a photo of her husband lying in bed with baby Joseph sleeping on his chest. "Jared hasn't lost his touch with a newborn," she wrote. "I'm so in love with these two boys!"
Three days after her son's birth, Trump tweeted, "Whoever said sleep when the baby sleeps never had a baby and a toddler!" But she seems to be adjusting quickly to being a mom of two. The following day she wrote, "Having a baby is definitely easier the second time around. #Iknowhowtoswaddle."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite