Ivanka Trump shares adorable photos of newborn son
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: INI/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/.2 of 8
- Photo: Twitter3 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: BB/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: @ivankatrump/Instagram7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Precious baby boy! Since welcoming her second child, son Joseph Frederick Kushner, with husband Jared Kushner on Oct. 14, proud mom Ivanka Trump has been sharing photos of her beautiful family on Instagram. The 31-year-old businesswoman has been documenting her baby boy's milestones and quality bonding time with his dad and big sister, Arabella.
On Oct. 23, Trump posted a adorable photo of herself cradling baby Joseph and giving him a kiss on the head. "One week old," she captioned the snapshot. "Thanks to all of you for your kind words and best wishes." In the photo, Trump looks glamorous in a black dress and matching hat, while her son wears a white gown that resembles the christening robe Kate Middleton and Prince William's son Prince George wore at his baptism on Oct. 23. (Trump was most likely celebrating Joseph's bris, a tradition Jewish circumcision ceremony that is held when the baby boy is eight days old.)
Earlier in the week, the "Celebrity Apprentice" mentor shared a photo of 2-year-old daughter Arabella playing doctor at Joseph's first doctor's appointment. She also posted a sweet snapshot of the tiny tot cradling her baby brother while sitting in a chair with the caption: "Arabella is such a proud big sister!"
Dad Kushner, the chairman of Observer Media Group, also earned some praise on Instagram from his wife. Trump took a photo of her husband lying in bed with baby Joseph sleeping on his chest. "Jared hasn't lost his touch with a newborn," she wrote. "I'm so in love with these two boys!"
Three days after her son's birth, Trump tweeted, "Whoever said sleep when the baby sleeps never had a baby and a toddler!" But she seems to be adjusting quickly to being a mom of two. The following day she wrote, "Having a baby is definitely easier the second time around. #Iknowhowtoswaddle."
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite