Jennie Garth still stinging over ex-husband's new romance
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 21
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.11 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.13 of 21
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet15 of 21
- Photo: HEDO/GSI16 of 21
- Photo: HEDO/GSI17 of 21
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks18 of 21
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks19 of 21
- Photo: People/Promotional20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
Jennie Garth is struggling to come to terms with her estranged husband Peter Facinelli's new romance, saying his blossoming relationship with Jaimie Alexander is hard to accept.
RELATED: Jennie Garth not dating Luke Perry
The "Twilight" hunk split from Garth in March after 11 years of marriage, and he recently began dating Alexander, his co-star in TV drama "Nurse Jackie."
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest bachelorettes
Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" regular Garth says it is tough to watch Facinelli move on to another woman, even though she is quietly dating too.
She tells People.com, "I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad. But I'm not quite there yet."
Garth and Facinelli share custody of their three daughters Luca, Lola and Fiona.
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite