Jack Osbourne Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: @mrjacko/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: DANO/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Hello via Us/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: ©Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: @lisamarstelly/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Just weeks after receiving the best news of his life in becoming a first-time parent with fiancee Lisa Stelly, Jack Osbourne was given some bad news. The documentary producer revealed to People that he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
"I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, 'Why now?'" the 26-year-old son of Ozzy Osbourne told the news source during an exclusive interview that included his mother, Sharon. "I've got a family and that's what's supposed to be the most important thing."
Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic disease that attacks the central nervous system, affecting the brain, spinal cord and optic nerves. The onset of the disease usually shows up in young adults and the severity varies from person to person.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite