Jack Osbourne Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP1 of 16
- Photo: @mrjacko/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: DANO/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Hello via Us/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: ©Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: @lisamarstelly/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Just weeks after receiving the best news of his life in becoming a first-time parent with fiancee Lisa Stelly, Jack Osbourne was given some bad news. The documentary producer revealed to People that he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
"I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, 'Why now?'" the 26-year-old son of Ozzy Osbourne told the news source during an exclusive interview that included his mother, Sharon. "I've got a family and that's what's supposed to be the most important thing."
Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic disease that attacks the central nervous system, affecting the brain, spinal cord and optic nerves. The onset of the disease usually shows up in young adults and the severity varies from person to person.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite