Jack Osbourne in "Fantastic" Spirits After Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.2 of 11
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: @mrjacko/Twitter5 of 11
- Photo: DANO/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Jack Osbourne is a fighter.
Since going public with his multiple sclerosis diagnosis earlier this month, the 26-year-old has been in "fantastic" spirits, according to his mom, Sharon, 59. "He is very, very strong," "The Talk" co-host told Us Weekly at the 39th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills June 23.
"The outpouring [of support] for Jack has been amazing, and it really picks you up and gets you back into reality when you see how many people care and are concerned," Sharon continued. "It makes you feel really strong."
Jack went blind in one eye as a result of the autoimmune disease, which affects the brain and spinal chord; MS can also cause problems with muscle control, vision, balance and thinking, but affects each patient differently.
Luckily, Jack's vision is "back to about 80 percent now," he said on "The Talk" recently. "They don't know if it will ever improve beyond that, but everyone's different."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite