Jack Osbourne in "Fantastic" Spirits After Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.2 of 11
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: @mrjacko/Twitter5 of 11
- Photo: DANO/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Jack Osbourne is a fighter.
Since going public with his multiple sclerosis diagnosis earlier this month, the 26-year-old has been in "fantastic" spirits, according to his mom, Sharon, 59. "He is very, very strong," "The Talk" co-host told Us Weekly at the 39th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills June 23.
"The outpouring [of support] for Jack has been amazing, and it really picks you up and gets you back into reality when you see how many people care and are concerned," Sharon continued. "It makes you feel really strong."
Jack went blind in one eye as a result of the autoimmune disease, which affects the brain and spinal chord; MS can also cause problems with muscle control, vision, balance and thinking, but affects each patient differently.
Luckily, Jack's vision is "back to about 80 percent now," he said on "The Talk" recently. "They don't know if it will ever improve beyond that, but everyone's different."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite