Jack Osbourne in "Fantastic" Spirits After Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.2 of 11
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: @mrjacko/Twitter5 of 11
- Photo: DANO/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Jack Osbourne is a fighter.
Since going public with his multiple sclerosis diagnosis earlier this month, the 26-year-old has been in "fantastic" spirits, according to his mom, Sharon, 59. "He is very, very strong," "The Talk" co-host told Us Weekly at the 39th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills June 23.
"The outpouring [of support] for Jack has been amazing, and it really picks you up and gets you back into reality when you see how many people care and are concerned," Sharon continued. "It makes you feel really strong."
Jack went blind in one eye as a result of the autoimmune disease, which affects the brain and spinal chord; MS can also cause problems with muscle control, vision, balance and thinking, but affects each patient differently.
Luckily, Jack's vision is "back to about 80 percent now," he said on "The Talk" recently. "They don't know if it will ever improve beyond that, but everyone's different."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite