Jack Osbourne in "Fantastic" Spirits After Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.2 of 11
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: @mrjacko/Twitter5 of 11
- Photo: DANO/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Jack Osbourne is a fighter.
Since going public with his multiple sclerosis diagnosis earlier this month, the 26-year-old has been in "fantastic" spirits, according to his mom, Sharon, 59. "He is very, very strong," "The Talk" co-host told Us Weekly at the 39th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills June 23.
"The outpouring [of support] for Jack has been amazing, and it really picks you up and gets you back into reality when you see how many people care and are concerned," Sharon continued. "It makes you feel really strong."
Jack went blind in one eye as a result of the autoimmune disease, which affects the brain and spinal chord; MS can also cause problems with muscle control, vision, balance and thinking, but affects each patient differently.
Luckily, Jack's vision is "back to about 80 percent now," he said on "The Talk" recently. "They don't know if it will ever improve beyond that, but everyone's different."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite