Jack Osbourne's wife suffers miscarriage
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: @MrJackO/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Heartbreaking news for Lisa Osbourne and her famous husband, Jack Osbourne. Lisa suffered a late-term miscarriage, they revealed on her blog Raddestmom.com late Thursday. "I have been dreading this announcement ... I needed some time before being able to say it. Jack and I lost our baby boy last week," the blog post, entitled "Unfortunate Announcement" begins.
"Having a late term miscarriage is by far the hardest thing either of us have ever had to go through. We appreciate all of your prayers and ask for privacy and respect during this time," continues the entry.
Lisa and Jack, 27, are parents to their daughter, Pearl, 16 months, and announced they were expecting their second child early last month. They add, "It's important to stay hopeful and optimistic through life's toughest moments. We never know why things like this happen. All we can do is trust in God and know he has a plan for our lives."
Jack -- son to Ozzy and Sharon and brother to Kelly -- wed Lisa back in October 2012 after about a year of dating. The director and former reality star, who will next appear on the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars," was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in June 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite