Jack Osbourne's wife suffers miscarriage
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: @MrJackO/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Heartbreaking news for Lisa Osbourne and her famous husband, Jack Osbourne. Lisa suffered a late-term miscarriage, they revealed on her blog Raddestmom.com late Thursday. "I have been dreading this announcement ... I needed some time before being able to say it. Jack and I lost our baby boy last week," the blog post, entitled "Unfortunate Announcement" begins.
"Having a late term miscarriage is by far the hardest thing either of us have ever had to go through. We appreciate all of your prayers and ask for privacy and respect during this time," continues the entry.
Lisa and Jack, 27, are parents to their daughter, Pearl, 16 months, and announced they were expecting their second child early last month. They add, "It's important to stay hopeful and optimistic through life's toughest moments. We never know why things like this happen. All we can do is trust in God and know he has a plan for our lives."
Jack -- son to Ozzy and Sharon and brother to Kelly -- wed Lisa back in October 2012 after about a year of dating. The director and former reality star, who will next appear on the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars," was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in June 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite