Jack Osbourne's wife suffers miscarriage
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: @MrJackO/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Heartbreaking news for Lisa Osbourne and her famous husband, Jack Osbourne. Lisa suffered a late-term miscarriage, they revealed on her blog Raddestmom.com late Thursday. "I have been dreading this announcement ... I needed some time before being able to say it. Jack and I lost our baby boy last week," the blog post, entitled "Unfortunate Announcement" begins.
"Having a late term miscarriage is by far the hardest thing either of us have ever had to go through. We appreciate all of your prayers and ask for privacy and respect during this time," continues the entry.
Lisa and Jack, 27, are parents to their daughter, Pearl, 16 months, and announced they were expecting their second child early last month. They add, "It's important to stay hopeful and optimistic through life's toughest moments. We never know why things like this happen. All we can do is trust in God and know he has a plan for our lives."
Jack -- son to Ozzy and Sharon and brother to Kelly -- wed Lisa back in October 2012 after about a year of dating. The director and former reality star, who will next appear on the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars," was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in June 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite