Jacqueline Laurita had a tummy tuck and neck lift
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: PNP/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN/PNP/WENN/Mr. Blue/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks4 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Jacqueline Laurita went under the knife in between the fourth and fifth seasons of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," the 41-year-old mother of three revealed during a May 19 "Watch What Happens Live" special. The two procedures were done by Dr. Brent Moelleken, a plastic and reconstructive cosmetic surgeon who practices in Southern California.
"That's right, I said tummy tuck and neck lift," Laurita tweeted that night. "Thank you, Dr. Brent!"
Laurita, who has already admitted to having breast implants and using Botox, first considered getting a body makeover in February; she asked her Twitter followers to share their thoughts and plastic surgery experiences.
"When workouts and diets fail to put your body back in order after three kids, is there anything wrong with having a Dr. Brent put you back together again?" she asked her fans at the time. "I honestly think it's beautiful when people grow old gracefully. I have no idea why I choose not to. I'll fight gravity with a laser like Luke Skywalker."
Laurita then tweeted a link to Dr. Brent's website. "A tummy tuck would be lovely. Anyone ever do that and love it?" she asked. "Sounds tempting." According to his website, Dr. Brent's "hybrid tummy tuck" is performed through a C-Section type incision and is less invasive than a hip-to-hip incision.
The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" returns Sunday, June 2, at 8 p.m. EST on Bravo.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Day at the Races
Kendra Wilkinson spends a day at the races with her boys on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite