Jacqueline Laurita had a tummy tuck and neck lift
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: PNP/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN/PNP/WENN/Mr. Blue/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks4 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Jacqueline Laurita went under the knife in between the fourth and fifth seasons of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," the 41-year-old mother of three revealed during a May 19 "Watch What Happens Live" special. The two procedures were done by Dr. Brent Moelleken, a plastic and reconstructive cosmetic surgeon who practices in Southern California.
"That's right, I said tummy tuck and neck lift," Laurita tweeted that night. "Thank you, Dr. Brent!"
Laurita, who has already admitted to having breast implants and using Botox, first considered getting a body makeover in February; she asked her Twitter followers to share their thoughts and plastic surgery experiences.
"When workouts and diets fail to put your body back in order after three kids, is there anything wrong with having a Dr. Brent put you back together again?" she asked her fans at the time. "I honestly think it's beautiful when people grow old gracefully. I have no idea why I choose not to. I'll fight gravity with a laser like Luke Skywalker."
Laurita then tweeted a link to Dr. Brent's website. "A tummy tuck would be lovely. Anyone ever do that and love it?" she asked. "Sounds tempting." According to his website, Dr. Brent's "hybrid tummy tuck" is performed through a C-Section type incision and is less invasive than a hip-to-hip incision.
The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" returns Sunday, June 2, at 8 p.m. EST on Bravo.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite