Jada Pinkett Smith and Marc Anthony Had 'Inappropriately Close' Friendship, Source Says
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: KMAX/X172 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.10 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: CRAIG BARRITT/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray Talk Taking a Comic Book Store Stand-Up Show to Comedy CentralMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:06:00 PM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&a
Last week, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith shot down a tabloid report that they were ending their 14-year marriage and that Pinkett Smith had an affair with Marc Anthony, her love interest on TV's "HawthoRNe."
But although Pinkett Smith 39, and Anthony, 42, never had a full-blown romantic affair, one source tells Us the twosome had an "inappropriately close" friendship.
"They were a little touchy and like they were in their own little world," a set source explains, adding that the twosome often hung out alone in his trailer, and talked and texted frequently.
And when Anthony's own seven-year marriage to Jennifer Lopez began to fall apart, he leaned on his work pal.
"The more distant Marc and Jennifer became, the closer he got to Jada," a family insider says, adding that Pinkett Smith may have "overstepped her bounds" in lending Anthony marital advice.
"Jennifer didn't like that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite