Jada Pinkett Smith and Marc Anthony Had 'Inappropriately Close' Friendship, Source Says
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: KMAX/X172 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.10 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: CRAIG BARRITT/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Last week, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith shot down a tabloid report that they were ending their 14-year marriage and that Pinkett Smith had an affair with Marc Anthony, her love interest on TV's "HawthoRNe."
But although Pinkett Smith 39, and Anthony, 42, never had a full-blown romantic affair, one source tells Us the twosome had an "inappropriately close" friendship.
"They were a little touchy and like they were in their own little world," a set source explains, adding that the twosome often hung out alone in his trailer, and talked and texted frequently.
And when Anthony's own seven-year marriage to Jennifer Lopez began to fall apart, he leaned on his work pal.
"The more distant Marc and Jennifer became, the closer he got to Jada," a family insider says, adding that Pinkett Smith may have "overstepped her bounds" in lending Anthony marital advice.
"Jennifer didn't like that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite