Jaime Pressly, Estella Warren Questioned by Police After Fight at Hollywood Hotspot Bootsy Bellows
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Chris Canada/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: .6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
What started out as a fun night ended with an ugly morning for two actresses in Hollywood. On Friday, April 5, Jaime Pressly and Estella Warren joined several other stars at a birthday party in L.A. Everyone was having a great time -- until Pressly, 35, got into an argument with Warren, 34, at celebrity hotspot Bootsy Bellows. The confrontation escalated to the point that the police had to be called to intervene, and even then, it took hours to resolve the situation.
A source tells Us Weekly that things got "crazy" after Pressly and her assistant discovered that the assistant's purse had gone missing at the original party location, a house in L.A. Using one of those "find my phone" apps, the pair reportedly tracked the bag to Bootsy Bellows, where Warren and several other party guests (including Zac Efron and Adam Lambert) were continuing the celebration.
According to the source, Warren claimed the purse was hers, even though all of the assistant's things were still in it. "Jaime was trying to get it back," the insider tells Us. "She wasn't agressive, but she was forceful."
The two continued to fight, with Warren maintaining that she was the rightful owner, and Pressly insisting that the bag belonged to her assistant. At one point, the insider says, drugs were discovered in the purse, which led to the police getting involved. "Jaime and her assistant were volunteering for a drug test. They said the drugs weren't theirs," the eyewitness tells Us. "It was this crazy mess."
The West Hollywood Sheriff's Department confirms that they responded to two calls at Bootsy Bellows on April 5 -- a theft, at around 2 a.m., and a stolen vehicle -- but no other details were immediately available, as the investigation is still active.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, and Naomi Campbell all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julia Roberts, Kelly Rowland, and Krysten Ritter all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Jordin Sparks, and Nicole Richie all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candice Swanepoel, Sarah Jessica Parker, and La La Anthony all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Blake Lively, Olivia Wilde, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite