Jake Pavelka on Tabloid Trash Talk: "It's just a business"
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/AP5 of 7
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Yahoo Board Signs Off on $1.1B Deal to Buy TumblrMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 11:27:29 AM
- 'Great Gatsby' Edges 'Iron Man 3,' 'Star Trek Into DarkMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 11:04:27 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: The Coen Brothers Make People Forget About Their Wet SocksMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 9:58:08 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Can't Hit Warp Speed at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 8:50:20 AM
- Ben Affleck on 'SNL': Oscar Speech Apology Is Hard Work (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:34:23 AM
- Yahoo Board Signs Off on $1.1B Deal to Buy Tumblr
By Dana Flax
We cornered "Dancing With the Stars" and "Bachelor" star Jake Pavelka and his fiancee, Vienna Girardi, at last night's premiere of "The Back-up Plan" so we could get the lowdown on their upcoming wedding and how everyone on "DWTS" really feels about the recently departed Kate Gosselin. Check out what they told reporters at the fete, including Vienna's surprising admission that Kate is her homegirl.
Vienna, what'd you think of Jake's tighty-whities on "Dancing With the Stars"?
Vienna Girardi: I had no idea what to expect! When that robe dropped, you should've seen my face.
Kate Gosselin was the last to be eliminated. Jake, how did you feel about that?
Jake Pavelka: We're like a big family. You don't want to see anybody go. My heart cried for Kate last night, because she really is, despite all the rumors and tabloid stuff, a great person.
You guys have had to battle the tabloids, too.
VG: We know exactly what it's like. That's why I became so close to Kate.
JP: You just have to look at it as, it's just a business. It's nothing personal against us. They're just trying to sell magazines.
Jake, are you teaching Vienna anything about the dance floor?
JP: I don't teach her anything, but we frame up so I can practice the steps.
VG: I like being surprised. I like not seeing anything and getting out there and seeing it like everybody else does.
We've heard some rumors ... will Gia be a bridesmaid at your wedding?
VG: Absolutely! Gia has been one of my best friends since the show, so of course she'll be my bridesmaid.
Jake, is Vienna a bridezilla? Vienna, is Jake a groomzilla?
VG: No, we're so laid back!
JP: We'll just hire a wedding planner and show up. We haven't really had time to plan the wedding yet. I do 6-8 hours of dancing [daily], and then the rest of the time we try to turn the cell phones off and enjoy each other. This is actually going to be the first movie we've ever seen together!
And it's about having a baby. Is that something you guys have started thinking about?
VG: No. Not for for four or five years. One step at a time!
More on Wonderwall:
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite