Jake: Vienna Got 'Insanely Jealous' of My Fame
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire Holt
Jake Pavelka will see ex-fiancee Vienna Girardi face-to-face on a July 5 episode of "The Bachelorette," but he already has harsh words for his ex-fiancee.
"There was a serious lack of respect in the relationship," he tells "Extra" of Girardi, 29, who has denied reports of a fling with "Greek" star Gregory Michael. " I would like to think that she didn't cheat."
The 32-year-old pilot adds that he was shocked when Girardi sold her story to a tabloid. "What did I ever do to you that you would go down and sell your story to a magazine? Is being famous that important to you?"
He adds angrily: "If you don't want to be with me, that's OK. But there's a very amicable way to split relationships up and she did it the wrong way!"
Pavelka confirms that Girardi resented his rising celebrity, including stints on "Dancing with the Stars" and the Lifetime series "Drop Dead Diva."
"Fame changes people," he snipes. "She feels like 'Dancing with the Stars' should have been hers, but in my view, I felt like it was ours." (The then-happy couple danced a duet on the finale of "DWTS," weeks after he'd been voted off.)
"She started to get insanely jealous over these wonderful things that were happening in life, and they directly affected her. I saw her frustrations, so I tried to include her in everything I did."
Insiders concur to Us Weekly that Girardi "was jealous of him and did not support his career. The cheating was just the final straw. Things had been troubled for awhile."
In addition to his July 5 appearance on "The Bachelorette," Pavelka will also show up on "Bachelor Pad," host Chris Harrison told "Entertainment Tonight." "I can't explain everything. It just happened, but Jake Pavelka will definitely play his part ," Harrison said.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite