James Van Der Beek to be a dad again
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: Ben Horton/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: DCA/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/.4 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 19
- Photo: Parisa/Fame Pictures6 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 19
- Photo: Nick Tininenko/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Joe Kohen/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Kelly Brook/Inset:Retna/Instagram11 of 19
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA12 of 19
- Photo: GEVA/GSI13 of 19
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage15 of 19
- Photo: Raffi/NPG16 of 19
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA17 of 19
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA18 of 19
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
"Dawson's Creek" star James Van Der Beek and his wife, Kimberly, are to become parents for the third time.
The couple wed in 2010, and already have a daughter, Olivia, who turns 3 years old next month, and an 18-month-old son named Joshua.
On Friday, they thrilled fans by announcing they are expecting another addition to their brood.
In a statement posted online, Kimberly writes, "James and I are happy to report that we are expecting our third child this winter! ... All of the craziness, exhaustion and moodiness aside, James and I are beyond elated and feeling so incredibly blessed. Olivia and Joshua are in on the news and seem to be excited about a baby coming into the family. And James, thank you for being the loving, caring and understanding husband and father that you are."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite