Jamie-Lynn Sigler announces pregnancy two weeks after getting engaged to Cutter DykstraRelated: Stork Report
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
Jamie-Lynn Sigler has a wedding to plan and a baby on the way! Just 16 days after Cutter Dykstra popped the question, the actress confirmed her pregnancy exclusively to Us Weekly on Tuesday.
Dykstra, an infielder for the Washington Nationals, asked the "Sopranos" star to be his wife on Jan. 27. Sigler, 31, shared a picture of her engagement ring via Twitter the following day.
This will be the first child for the couple, who went public with their romance in March 2012. It will be the first marriage for Dykstra, 23, and the second for Sigler, who was wed to her manager, A.J. DiScala, from 2003 to 2005.
"Jamie couldn't be happier. Cutter is the perfect guy for her," a source told Us shortly after the couple got engaged. "Although they have only been together for a year, they both know that this is it for both of them. They are both on cloud nine as are their families and friends."
Dykstra certainly agrees. "Thanks everyone for all the love! Means so much," he tweeted Jan. 29. "Me and Jamie-Lynn are still on cloud nine!"
Keep clicking for more photos of Jamie-Lynn ...
Get out the vote
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite