Jamie-Lynn Sigler debuts baby son Beau Kyle Dykstra
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.1 of 8
- Photo: jamielynnsigler/Instagram2 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: jamielynnsigler/Instagram4 of 8
- Photo: jamielynnsigler/Instagram5 of 8
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG6 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
Let's hear it for the boy! Nearly two months after welcoming son Beau Kyle Dykstra, her first child with fiance Cutter Dykstra, Jamie-Lynn Sigler is still in awe of her little bundle of joy. Now, in the new issue of Us Weekly, she's proudly showing him off for the very first time -- and opening up about how much life has changed since his birth. See the photo HERE!
"I get how they say you will never know what love is until you have a child," the 32-year-old Sopranos alum tells Us exclusively. "It's such an overwhelming feeling of responsibility, of love, of fear, of everything."
Overwhelming is a good word to describe her delivery, too. Sigler was in labor for 36 hours before giving birth to Beau at 3:53 p.m. on Aug. 28. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces -- and he's growing every day.
As is his mom's love. She and her fiance, a baseball player, have settled in to a happy routine with their son, which they plan to take on the road when Dykstra's season starts up again next year.
Engaged since January, the happy couple are planning a destination wedding in 2015. They'd also like to have another baby down the road -- but for now they're giving all their attention to Beau. "This little man needs his time!" the proud mom quips.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite