Jamie Lynn Spears shares adorable picture of daughter Maddie, 5, and fiancé
- Photo: @jl777/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter/ jl777/Instagram/Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter/ jl777/Instagram/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: @jl777/Instagram7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Way back in Dec. 2007, Jamie Lynn Spears was at the center of the media's spotlight when the former Nickelodeon star (and Britney Spears' little sister) announced that she was pregnant at the age of 16. At the time she was starring in the kid's show "Zoey 101," and the pregnancy came as a big shock to many fans.
Now, almost six years later, Spears, 21, has stepped out of the spotlight to spend lots of time with her little girl, Maddie, who is now 5. And in March 2013 she announced that she was engaged to boyfriend of three years Jamie Watson.
On Oct. 24, she posted a picture of Watson, 30, eating ice cream with Maddie and captioned it, "I love these 2 more then words can say! Blessed to have such a good man, puppy, and baby girl!!#havingamoment #countingblessings."
Spears was previously engaged to Maddie's father, Casey Alridge, but they called off their engagement in 2009 and officially ended their relationship in 2010.
The Louisiana native currently lives in Nashville, Tenn., where she is said to be working on a country music career. Her famous older sister, Britney Spears, recently released the hit single, "Work B*tch" and her eighth album, Britney Jean, comes out on Dec. 3.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite