Jana Kramer is engaged to Brantley Gilbert
- Photo: Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 8
- Photo: .4 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America5 of 8
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Jana Kramer and Brantley Gilbert are engaged, the "One Tree Hill" actress' rep confirms to Us Weekly. Kramer accepted the country musician's proposal in Nashville on Jan. 20, Gilbert's 28th birthday.
Gilbert -- known for No. 1 hits like "Country Must Be Country Wide" and "You Don't Know Her Like I Do" -- popped the question at the historic Ryman Auditorium Theater, which he rented out for the day. The couple met at the CMT Music Awards in June 2012 and began dating shortly after.
During a September 99.5 WQYK radio interview, Kramer played coy when asked about their budding romance. "I'm very happy," she said. "He's great."
The 29-year-old actress/singer released her self-titled debut album in June 2012. The "Why Ya Wanna" and "Whiskey" singer was recently nominated for three American Country Awards.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite