Jana Kramer is engaged to Brantley Gilbert
- Photo: Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 8
- Photo: .4 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America5 of 8
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
Jana Kramer and Brantley Gilbert are engaged, the "One Tree Hill" actress' rep confirms to Us Weekly. Kramer accepted the country musician's proposal in Nashville on Jan. 20, Gilbert's 28th birthday.
Gilbert -- known for No. 1 hits like "Country Must Be Country Wide" and "You Don't Know Her Like I Do" -- popped the question at the historic Ryman Auditorium Theater, which he rented out for the day. The couple met at the CMT Music Awards in June 2012 and began dating shortly after.
During a September 99.5 WQYK radio interview, Kramer played coy when asked about their budding romance. "I'm very happy," she said. "He's great."
The 29-year-old actress/singer released her self-titled debut album in June 2012. The "Why Ya Wanna" and "Whiskey" singer was recently nominated for three American Country Awards.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite