Jana Kramer is engaged to Brantley Gilbert
- Photo: Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 8
- Photo: .4 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America5 of 8
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- 'Hercules' Reviews: Does This Dwayne Johnson Movie Rock or Is it More Brett RatnerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Discovery Sets 'Airplane Repo' Season 2 Return, Adds New Female Flier (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ron Howard sells house in NYC suburbs for $27.5MMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:55:57 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:53:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a Win
Jana Kramer and Brantley Gilbert are engaged, the "One Tree Hill" actress' rep confirms to Us Weekly. Kramer accepted the country musician's proposal in Nashville on Jan. 20, Gilbert's 28th birthday.
Gilbert -- known for No. 1 hits like "Country Must Be Country Wide" and "You Don't Know Her Like I Do" -- popped the question at the historic Ryman Auditorium Theater, which he rented out for the day. The couple met at the CMT Music Awards in June 2012 and began dating shortly after.
During a September 99.5 WQYK radio interview, Kramer played coy when asked about their budding romance. "I'm very happy," she said. "He's great."
The 29-year-old actress/singer released her self-titled debut album in June 2012. The "Why Ya Wanna" and "Whiskey" singer was recently nominated for three American Country Awards.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite