Jana Kramer is engaged to Brantley Gilbert
- Photo: Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 8
- Photo: .4 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America5 of 8
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Jana Kramer and Brantley Gilbert are engaged, the "One Tree Hill" actress' rep confirms to Us Weekly. Kramer accepted the country musician's proposal in Nashville on Jan. 20, Gilbert's 28th birthday.
Gilbert -- known for No. 1 hits like "Country Must Be Country Wide" and "You Don't Know Her Like I Do" -- popped the question at the historic Ryman Auditorium Theater, which he rented out for the day. The couple met at the CMT Music Awards in June 2012 and began dating shortly after.
During a September 99.5 WQYK radio interview, Kramer played coy when asked about their budding romance. "I'm very happy," she said. "He's great."
The 29-year-old actress/singer released her self-titled debut album in June 2012. The "Why Ya Wanna" and "Whiskey" singer was recently nominated for three American Country Awards.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
From Crowd Ignite