- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage.com2 of 4
On her childhood:
"When I grew up, just like in 'Glee,' you had to be what they considered 'normal' or you got a Slushee in your face. I didn't want to be too tall. I didn't want to be too loud. I didn't want to be gay."
RELATED: SJP Opens Up to Vogue
On practicing her lines on 'Glee':
"I go through a line reading a trillion times, over and over to find the right rhythm; I kill it. And when I say kill it, I mean hit it to death!"
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite