Jane Lynch: Sue Sylvester Gets "Married" on Glee This Season
- Photo: Fox/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Brandon Parry/LE/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Sue Sylvester's getting married?!
"Glee" star Jane Lynch revealed a startling plot development for her tough-as-nails character on the Fox hit.
Cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester is "going to get married," Lynch told UsMagazine.com Thursday at the BAFTA Los Angeles Brittania Awards. "But I can't say who! But you may know who it is! I'm really excited about the wedding. We shot it already and it was so much fun!"
Lynch also dished on Gwyneth Paltrow, who guest stars on the Nov. 16 episode.
"I did a couple of scenes with her, and she is awesome," Lynch raved.
As Fox confirmed Wednesday. Paltrow, 38, will sing a PG-rated cover of Cee Lo Green's song "F--k You" on the Nov. 16 episode. Show creator Ryan Murphy previously told Us the Oscar winner will play "a substitute teacher who Matt Morrison's character falls for," adding that she'll sing "3 or 4 solos."
One of those solos, Lynch told Us, is a mash-up of Rihanna's "Umbrella" and the classic ditty "Singin' in the Rain."
And Apple and Moses' mom nailed it! "There is nothing she can't do! She sings, she dances, she acts," Lynch gushed. "She is funny and a great mom and a good person!”
Lynch is also fired up about another upcoming guest star: comedy legend Carol Burnett, who will cameo as Sue Sylvester's mom. "We sing a song together," Lynch explained. "It was the best day of my life!"
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite