Jane Lynch: Sue Sylvester Gets "Married" on Glee This Season
- Photo: Fox/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Brandon Parry/LE/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Aims for $80M Box Office Debut, But It Won'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:11:29 PM
- Rapper Nelly Talks Past and Present Grammy Snubs, Infamous Larry David Viral PhotoMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:09:31 PM
- Why Newspapers and Magazines Want to Be the Next TV Networks (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:05:02 PM
- Sundance Channel Developing Family Drama 'Reaching for Heaven' With Entertainment MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:58:16 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Aims for $80M Box Office Debut, But It Won'
Sue Sylvester's getting married?!
"Glee" star Jane Lynch revealed a startling plot development for her tough-as-nails character on the Fox hit.
Cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester is "going to get married," Lynch told UsMagazine.com Thursday at the BAFTA Los Angeles Brittania Awards. "But I can't say who! But you may know who it is! I'm really excited about the wedding. We shot it already and it was so much fun!"
Lynch also dished on Gwyneth Paltrow, who guest stars on the Nov. 16 episode.
"I did a couple of scenes with her, and she is awesome," Lynch raved.
As Fox confirmed Wednesday. Paltrow, 38, will sing a PG-rated cover of Cee Lo Green's song "F--k You" on the Nov. 16 episode. Show creator Ryan Murphy previously told Us the Oscar winner will play "a substitute teacher who Matt Morrison's character falls for," adding that she'll sing "3 or 4 solos."
One of those solos, Lynch told Us, is a mash-up of Rihanna's "Umbrella" and the classic ditty "Singin' in the Rain."
And Apple and Moses' mom nailed it! "There is nothing she can't do! She sings, she dances, she acts," Lynch gushed. "She is funny and a great mom and a good person!”
Lynch is also fired up about another upcoming guest star: comedy legend Carol Burnett, who will cameo as Sue Sylvester's mom. "We sing a song together," Lynch explained. "It was the best day of my life!"
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite