Janice Dickinson hit with eviction lawsuit
- Photo: © RD / Jackson / Retna Digital/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Ben Dome, Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News2 of 16
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Fapian/Zodiac/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fapian/Zodiac/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MEBB/Wonderwall15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Supermodel Janice Dickinson is facing eviction from her Los Angeles home after she allegedly failed to keep up with rent payments.
RELATED: Celebrity Rehab Repeat Offenders
The catwalk queen-turned-reality TV star has been hit with an eviction lawsuit from her landlords, who accuse her of owing them three months' worth of payments for the property in West Los Angeles totalling $17,700.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's Courtroom Couture
In the suit filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court earlier this week, lawyers for the landlords claim they handed Dickinson a three-day notice to bring her rent up to date or move out by May 7, but she has allegedly failed to comply.
In papers, lawyers ask for a judge to order the star to move out of the house and pay her bills.
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite