Janice Dickinson hit with eviction lawsuit
- Photo: © RD / Jackson / Retna Digital/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Ben Dome, Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News2 of 16
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Fapian/Zodiac/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fapian/Zodiac/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MEBB/Wonderwall15 of 16
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Supermodel Janice Dickinson is facing eviction from her Los Angeles home after she allegedly failed to keep up with rent payments.
RELATED: Celebrity Rehab Repeat Offenders
The catwalk queen-turned-reality TV star has been hit with an eviction lawsuit from her landlords, who accuse her of owing them three months' worth of payments for the property in West Los Angeles totalling $17,700.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's Courtroom Couture
In the suit filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court earlier this week, lawyers for the landlords claim they handed Dickinson a three-day notice to bring her rent up to date or move out by May 7, but she has allegedly failed to comply.
In papers, lawyers ask for a judge to order the star to move out of the house and pay her bills.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Feeling Great'
From Crowd Ignite