Janice Dickinson Loses Teeth But Keeps Ladylike Dignity
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Leo Vogelzang/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: MOE/Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Man who amputated arm arrested on assault chargesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:02:34 AM
- Film Violence in PG-13 Often Comes With Sex and Drinking, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:50:32 AM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Man who amputated arm arrested on assault charges
Oh, Janice Dickinson, you sexy, saucy minx, you. When you're not tempting us with your overstuffed-sausage pout and alluring, beef jerky-ish skin, you're sharing tales of adventure guaranteed to whet our appetite for more.
Like this story of how you lost a couple of false teeth during lunch with a pal at a Hamptons eatery.
"I was so excited talking to [my friend] that I put my teeth in my napkin, and then I couldn't find them! Did they fall into the soup? These things are so expensive they could feed a small village," recalls the "world's first supermodel"-turned-"Celebrity Rehab" participant to the New York Post. "I was like Lucille Ball on crack."
According to Janice, she began "diving under the table like a porpoise," and soon "the entire restaurant" pitched in to help her look.
"I was under the table, and it was sticky," says Dickinson, using a turn of phrase we hope never to hear uttered again. "It was the most incredulous moment that you'd never want to happen,"
Luckily, the missing choppers turned up, and she raced to the bathroom to wash them off and shove them back in. She returned to the dining room with a million-dollar smile on her ever-changing face.
"Age sucks," laughs the 56-year-old former "America's Next Top Model" judge. "And thank God my boyfriend wasn't there."
Notes Dickinson, who recently hooked up with a 32-year-old, "OMG, no one wants a snaggletooth."
MORE ON MSN AND WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite