January Jones: Being a Single Working Mom Is Difficult
- Photo: Nate Jones/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 21
- Photo: Nate Jones/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 21
- Photo: Andrade, Shirley/Pacific Coast News7 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 21
- Photo: NAV/Fame Pictures10 of 21
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/JJ/FilmMagic11 of 21
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia //Retna Ltd.13 of 21
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin14 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks17 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin19 of 21
- Photo: AMC/Promotional20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Us Weekly -- January Jones is not afraid to admit her struggles with motherhood.
And with "Mad Men" making its return next week after a 17-month hiatus, there was no maternity leave for this new mom, who has since kept mum on who Xander's dad is.
"I was back when the baby was only 6 or 7 weeks old, so it was difficult," the actress, 34, told Us Weekly about her return to the set at the "Mad Men" Season 5 premiere in Hollywood on Wednesday. "It was difficult to be a working mom and just juggling all of that. But everyone made it work, and it was great."
But luckily for both Jones and her son, 7 months, the team at "Mad Men" was more than willing to make things work for the first-time mom.
"They made it baby-friendly for me, because I'm the first female on set to have a baby so I got to bring him," she said. "He had his own room and I was able to work around it because I was nursing."
Off-set, Jones is over the moon over her little man.
"He is eating solids and he is just jabbering away. He's becoming more of a little person. He is quite a charmer!" she explained of his milestones. "I love to make him laugh. He thinks I'm funny and that's always a nice feeling."
Adds the star's "Mad Men" castmate Jon Hamm about the little one, "He is a lovely lad and he is as cute as a button!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite