January Jones: Being a Single Working Mom Is Difficult
- Photo: Nate Jones/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 21
- Photo: Nate Jones/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 21
- Photo: Andrade, Shirley/Pacific Coast News7 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 21
- Photo: NAV/Fame Pictures10 of 21
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/JJ/FilmMagic11 of 21
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia //Retna Ltd.13 of 21
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin14 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks17 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin19 of 21
- Photo: AMC/Promotional20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Us Weekly -- January Jones is not afraid to admit her struggles with motherhood.
And with "Mad Men" making its return next week after a 17-month hiatus, there was no maternity leave for this new mom, who has since kept mum on who Xander's dad is.
"I was back when the baby was only 6 or 7 weeks old, so it was difficult," the actress, 34, told Us Weekly about her return to the set at the "Mad Men" Season 5 premiere in Hollywood on Wednesday. "It was difficult to be a working mom and just juggling all of that. But everyone made it work, and it was great."
But luckily for both Jones and her son, 7 months, the team at "Mad Men" was more than willing to make things work for the first-time mom.
"They made it baby-friendly for me, because I'm the first female on set to have a baby so I got to bring him," she said. "He had his own room and I was able to work around it because I was nursing."
Off-set, Jones is over the moon over her little man.
"He is eating solids and he is just jabbering away. He's becoming more of a little person. He is quite a charmer!" she explained of his milestones. "I love to make him laugh. He thinks I'm funny and that's always a nice feeling."
Adds the star's "Mad Men" castmate Jon Hamm about the little one, "He is a lovely lad and he is as cute as a button!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite