January Jones goes overboard with major makeup, '80s-inspired outfit
- Photo: Santi/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
January Jones looked out of place with an overly made-up face and over-the-top hair in New York.
The "Mad Men" actress, 36, wore a brown smoky eye and bold brick-red lips along with a textured beehive hairstyle as she exited her hotel on March 27.
While the makeup and hair are striking on their own, it was the odd outfit pairing that really stops us in our tracks. Instead of a glam dress, Jones wore an edgy white blazer with gold shoulder fringe over a black t-shirt and black J Brand "Genevieve" jeans. Like the beauty look, the outfit looks cool on its own but when paired together, the ensemble reminds us of something David Bowie would wear -- and not in a good way.
There's good reason for Jones' glam appearance, as she and her "Mad Men" co-stars were in town for the AMC upfront presentation. And in the soft light of her hotel room, Jones looked quite stunning. "Objects in a @tomford mirror are prettier than they appear. Thanks @hungvanngo @rebekahforecast," Jones wrote on Instagram. She later shared a selfie with co-star John Slattery (Roger Sterling) at the event, captioning it, "#Blondes."
What do you think of January's look? Tweet with @UsWeekly using #stylebyUs!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite