January Jones goes overboard with major makeup, '80s-inspired outfit
- Photo: Santi/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
January Jones looked out of place with an overly made-up face and over-the-top hair in New York.
The "Mad Men" actress, 36, wore a brown smoky eye and bold brick-red lips along with a textured beehive hairstyle as she exited her hotel on March 27.
While the makeup and hair are striking on their own, it was the odd outfit pairing that really stops us in our tracks. Instead of a glam dress, Jones wore an edgy white blazer with gold shoulder fringe over a black t-shirt and black J Brand "Genevieve" jeans. Like the beauty look, the outfit looks cool on its own but when paired together, the ensemble reminds us of something David Bowie would wear -- and not in a good way.
There's good reason for Jones' glam appearance, as she and her "Mad Men" co-stars were in town for the AMC upfront presentation. And in the soft light of her hotel room, Jones looked quite stunning. "Objects in a @tomford mirror are prettier than they appear. Thanks @hungvanngo @rebekahforecast," Jones wrote on Instagram. She later shared a selfie with co-star John Slattery (Roger Sterling) at the event, captioning it, "#Blondes."
What do you think of January's look? Tweet with @UsWeekly using #stylebyUs!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite