January Jones goes overboard with major makeup, '80s-inspired outfit
- Photo: Santi/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its HeroesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:58:00 AM
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' Gets New Title, Release DateMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:48:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Should Outmuscle Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&apoMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Review: 'Leave You' _ A-list cast, B-grade resultMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:25:10 AM
- Emma Watson 'touched' by reception in UruguayMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:21:02 AM
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its Heroes
January Jones looked out of place with an overly made-up face and over-the-top hair in New York.
The "Mad Men" actress, 36, wore a brown smoky eye and bold brick-red lips along with a textured beehive hairstyle as she exited her hotel on March 27.
While the makeup and hair are striking on their own, it was the odd outfit pairing that really stops us in our tracks. Instead of a glam dress, Jones wore an edgy white blazer with gold shoulder fringe over a black t-shirt and black J Brand "Genevieve" jeans. Like the beauty look, the outfit looks cool on its own but when paired together, the ensemble reminds us of something David Bowie would wear -- and not in a good way.
There's good reason for Jones' glam appearance, as she and her "Mad Men" co-stars were in town for the AMC upfront presentation. And in the soft light of her hotel room, Jones looked quite stunning. "Objects in a @tomford mirror are prettier than they appear. Thanks @hungvanngo @rebekahforecast," Jones wrote on Instagram. She later shared a selfie with co-star John Slattery (Roger Sterling) at the event, captioning it, "#Blondes."
What do you think of January's look? Tweet with @UsWeekly using #stylebyUs!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite