January Jones goes overboard with major makeup, '80s-inspired outfit
- Photo: Santi/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
January Jones looked out of place with an overly made-up face and over-the-top hair in New York.
The "Mad Men" actress, 36, wore a brown smoky eye and bold brick-red lips along with a textured beehive hairstyle as she exited her hotel on March 27.
While the makeup and hair are striking on their own, it was the odd outfit pairing that really stops us in our tracks. Instead of a glam dress, Jones wore an edgy white blazer with gold shoulder fringe over a black t-shirt and black J Brand "Genevieve" jeans. Like the beauty look, the outfit looks cool on its own but when paired together, the ensemble reminds us of something David Bowie would wear -- and not in a good way.
There's good reason for Jones' glam appearance, as she and her "Mad Men" co-stars were in town for the AMC upfront presentation. And in the soft light of her hotel room, Jones looked quite stunning. "Objects in a @tomford mirror are prettier than they appear. Thanks @hungvanngo @rebekahforecast," Jones wrote on Instagram. She later shared a selfie with co-star John Slattery (Roger Sterling) at the event, captioning it, "#Blondes."
What do you think of January's look? Tweet with @UsWeekly using #stylebyUs!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite