January Jones Leaves Baby Daddy's Name Off Birth Certificate
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins / Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Andrade, Shirley/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Pictures6 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: INTER/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: ETA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: LC/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
Mum's the word!
After welcoming son Xander Dane on Sept. 13, January Jones still has yet to reveal the identity of the child's father. According to documents filed Friday with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, the "Mad Men" star, 33, even went so far as to leave the father's name off her baby's birth certificate.
Although the "X-Men" actress -- who dated "Saturday Night Live" actor Jason Sudeikis, singer Josh Groban and Ashton Kutcher in the past -- has not been spotted out with her bundle of joy, her fellow "Mad Men" crew is bubbling with excitement for the new mommy.
"We're all so proud of her and happy for her, and she's doing really well," co-star Elizabeth Moss recently told Us Weekly.
On Sunday, "Mad Men" costar John Slattery gushed about the blond bombshell's babe. "I've seen a picture of the baby. He's beautiful," Slattery told Us at the Rape Treatment Center's Annual Brunch. "She's in love with that boy."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite