Jason Trawick is "So Proud" of Britney Spears' 'X Factor' Performance
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Arnold Wells/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter7 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: AP/Bauer-Griffin10 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Hasbro/.12 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Twitter15 of 17
- Photo: MLS/Zillow/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
Nothing like some support from your significant other! Jason Trawick is so proud of his fiance Britney Spears (who he popped the question to in December), he wants the whole world to hear it loud and clear.
So the star's love and former agent uploaded a short but sweet video message addressed to his soon-to-be-wife, whom he affectionately calls "princess," to his Viddy.com account Friday.
In the homemade clip he says, "Princess, we just completed our first weekend in Austin [Texas] on 'X Factor.' Just wanted to say I'm very proud of you and I love you so much. Congratulations."
"Now get back in here so we can go to sleep," he added, before signing off with a smooch.
Spears responded to her beau's romantic move on her Facebook page Saturday: "Awww love you too Xoxo."
Although Trawick is no longer Spears' agent, he is a co-conservator along with her father, Jamie Spears, a status that was granted to him in April. Together, they oversee the singer's personal affairs, excluding her assets.
Earlier this month, it was announced that Spears and fellow songstress Demi Lovato had signed on to join current "X Factor" judges Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid for the competition's second season. The foursome got right down to work, but even early on the "Baby One More Time" singer seemed to be having some hiccups.
On Thursday, TMZ reported that Spears stormed off "angrily" following a hopeful contestant's cover of one of her hits. The next day, a show source told Us Weekly that the star got up abruptly and unannounced once again, causing her bodyguards and entourage to chase after her.
Still, Spears put any speculation of faltering under the pressure to rest when she tweeted, "Britney walks off??? LOL was just taking a little break people," she wrote. "I am having the BEST time!!!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite