Former 'Laguna Beach' star Jason Wahler marries Ashley Slack
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Rachel Worth/ RW3/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Jason Wahler is hitched! The former "Hills" reality star and Lauren Conrad's ex-boyfriend has tied the knot with Ashley Slack, sources confirm to Us Weekly. The two were feted by about 180 family and friends at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, Calif., on Saturday.
Wahler, 26, first proposed to the model in November 2012. "I said yes!" Slack shared via Facebook at the time. "I am the happiest girl in the whole wide world and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend."
The newlyweds met through mutual friends. "It was just so natural and organic," Wahler previously told Us about their romance. "We just hit it off! It was pretty meant to be!"
The "Laguna Beach" star jumped right into planning the wedding with his future bride after popping the question, but admits the process just made him anxious. "Six months went by, and we have coordinators and planners, and I was involved and then as its dwindled down, 'I'm like okay I want the wedding to happen,'" he told Us at the "Celebrity Rehab" reunion in September 2013. "I have no butterflies, no nothing. I just want the wedding to happen." (In 2010, the reality star signed up for VH1's Celebrity Rehab for a 21-day detoxification treatment program after six alcohol-related arrests.)
Before their nuptials, the couple also had separate bachelor and bachelorette parties. "Cabo was absolutely amazing," Wahler told Us. "I had my sponsor, my family, my best friends. Everything in my life right now is just like too good to be true. I feel over-deserving." As for Slack, before the big day she went to Napa Valley with some close girlfriends in August. "They did like the whole castle thing up there and wine tasting," he added. "They had a good time."
Wahler and Slack are next headed to the Four Seasons in Maui after the ceremony, but are holding off on a honeymoon due to their hectic schedules. "We'll do something next year," he revealed. "Like a bigger destination, but we wanted to just go relax and go somewhere we're comfortable."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
BING: 15 Minutes of Fame
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite